KeLing Purification Technology Company Limited
Advanced. High-Qulity. Reasonable.
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features:||Static Cleanroom Pass Box||Name:||Static Cleanroom Pass Box|
|Material:||Stainless Steel, Cold-rolled Plate||Lock:||Electromagnetic Interlock|
|Size:||Customized Size||Filter:||Hepa Filter H13 / H14|
|Start Port:||Guangzhou, Shenzhen||Warranty:||2 Years|
clean room pass through box,
Pass Thru Box
Pharmaceutical GMP Workshop Customized SUS201 Static Cleanroom Pass Box
CUSTOMIZED DESIGN IS AVAILABLE
Pass Box Usage Procedures
Pass boxes should be designed to meet the cleanliness level of the cleaner of the two areas that they connect. For example,
if a pass box connects a printing room (FS209E 100,000 / ISO 8) and a packaging room (FS209E 10,000 / ISO 6) at a pharmaceutical plant,
the pass box should meet 10,000-level (ISO 6) standards. Furthermore, personnel from the clean area should be responsible for cleaning the pass box and sterilizing it with the UV light for 30 minutes per day at the end of the shift.
(1) The channels for goods and personnel to enter/exit the cleanroom should be clearly separated--both physically and with an adequate amount of signs indicating the purpose of each passage.
(2) When using a cleanroom pass box, personnel must strictly adhere to the "one door at a time" rule. That is, both doors cannot be open at the same time in order to avoid cleanroom contamination. Only when the door on the opposite side has been sealed can the door on the other side be opened.
(3) When items leave the cleanroom via the pass box, they should be moved to their next process destination or to a buffer area in a timely fashion.
(4) Any waste or potential contaminants should have a dedicated channel by which they should be transported out of the clean area.
(5) Remember to regularly clean and sanitize your pass box and related areas on a regular basis.
External size (mm)
Work zone (mm)
|Nozzle||4 PCS||4PCS||6 PCS|
1: Entirety Sus304.(T=1.2/1.0mm)
2: Entirety sus201. (T=1.2/1.0mm)
3:External is steel with power coated, Internal is SUS304(T=1.2/1.0mm)
4: External is steel with power coated. Internal is SUS201(T=1.2/1.0mm)
|Optional accessories||1: UV light. 2: Interphone 3:Differential pressure gauge 4: Roller|
|Power supply||0.75KW 380V/50HZ|
|packing size (mm)||1050x780x1600mm||1100x880x1700mm||1240x1030x1850mm|
|Packing material||Standard Export Poly wood Packing(Fumigant free material)|
Our factory with competitive price
Automatic production line.
Nearly 20 years experience in cleanroom industry.
We are an expert in providing customized solutions.
Timely delivery with perfect quality.
Fortune 500 companies’ choice.
Have passed ISO9001.2008 certification.
A pass-through, or pass-thru, is an enclosed space with doors on opposite sides that acts as an airlock in a cleanroom to allow for the transfer of materials between the cleanroom and another space.
Pass-throughs minimize the contaminant transfer and help maintain the cleanroom environment. A cleanroom pass-through can be floor or wall mounted,
and can take the form of a cabinet, chamber, or window.
Clean Air Products provides a full line of standard pass-thru cabinets, pass-thru chambers, and pass-thru windows.
A range of sizes and configurations are available to meet your unique requirements. We also offer custom pass-throughs that can be tailored to your specifications.
The standard pass-through designs shown below encompass most of our customers’ needs.
Request a quote on a custom entry system for your cleanroom, or contact us to discuss your unique requirements.
Contact Person: sanny7301