KeLing Purification Technology Company Limited
Advanced. High-Qulity. Reasonable.
Clean room is no a stranger thing to some companies.There are some companies without dust-free workshop, the products can not enter the market, so dust-free workshop is indispensable to companies. KEL will tell you more about: "how to design a class 100,000 dust-free workshop, and the decoration standard of it.”
The following are 3 factors need to be granted when designing class 100,000 dust-free workshop:
1. Class 100,000 workshop should adopt dust-free air purification system to control the air flow direction, there are three kinds of them, respectively horizontal laminar flow, vertical laminar flow and disorderly laminar flow. Selection should be made according to the actual workshop.
2. The structure design of class 100,000 dust-free workshop is designed to make the air flow smoothly without interference， and to avoid any place to accumulate dust.
3. Class 100,000 dust-free workshop design program should be established to consider the the types of the workshop. If it is a workshop with a large amount of dust, it is not suitable to use the ground form of air supply method. if the cleanliness requirement is too high, it should be away from other workshop.
CLASS 100,000 DUST-FREE WORKSHOP INTERIOR DESIGN PARAMETERS STANDARDS:
1. Dust-free workshop cleanliness: class 100,000
2. Class 100,000 dust-free workshop temperature: 24±2℃
3. Class 100,000 dust-free workshop illumination: 250 ~300 Lux for class 100,000 dust-free workshop;150 ~200 Lux for locker room and general office area.
4. Class 100,000 dust-free workshop noise: clean area <65dB(A)
5. Class 100,000 dust-free workshop ceiling height: 2.5m
6. Class 100,000 dust-free workshop indoor positive pressure: A. clean area positive pressure ＞10Pa B. unclean area positive pressure＞5Pa
7. The fresh airflow of air conditioning purification system is to maintain indoor positive pressure and to meet the health requirements of indoor workers.
Contact Person: Mrs. Zhao
Tel: 86 20 13378693703