Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Laminar Flow Diffusers With Absolute Filters||Install Size:||680X1290X380mm|
|Filter Size:||610X1220X96mm||Flange Size:||300X500/ø300mm|
|Air Flow:||3000m³/h||Application:||Pharmaceutical Industry|
Cleanroom Professional Ceiling And Wall Laminar Flow Diffusers With Absolute Filters
CUSTOMIZED DESIGN IS AVAILABLE
Ceiling Hepa filter units are used in air supply or extraction applications
in air conditioning and ventilation installations in rooms requiring the
highest standards of air purity. Hepa filters of E10 to H14 class prevent the
intake of particles larger than 0.3 μm. For initial pressure loss see filter HEPAFILTER.
1. Unique curved face design is pleasing to the eye.
No unsightly sharp angles.
2. Engineered design and performance are the result
of extensive laboratory design and testing.
Standard DG model has a true 180° radial air pattern.
Model DG has a 90° radial pattern for perimeter
3. The face of the diffuser is attached to the plenum
with two stainless steel hinges. The opposite side
is secured with 1/4 turn fasteners.
4. The diffuser face simply hinges down for easy
access to the interior for cleaning and sanitation.
5. Type 304 stainless steel perforated face has 3/32"
(2.4) dia. holes on 60 degree 1/4" (6) staggered
centers (13% free area).
6.316 Stainless Steel construction.
7. HE HEPA Filter (99.99% on 0.3 μm).
8. UL ULPA Filter (99.9995% on 0.12 μm).
9. AW Appliance White finish.
10. Clear anodized extruded aluminum filter frame with
a test port for damper adjustment. filter pressure
drop measurement or to perform leakage (scan)
|Model||Install size||Filter size||Flange size||Air flow|
|Tube on top/side||(BXAXH)mm||(H13)||(mm)||M3/h|
Customized design is available.