Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features:||Air Diffuser With HEPA Filter||Name:||HEPA Filter Diffusers|
|Material:||SUS304 , Cold-rolled Plate||Application:||Cleanroom|
|Dimension:||Customized||Air Filter:||HEPA/ULPA Air Unit|
|Warranty:||2 Years||Start Port:||Guangzhou, Shenzhen|
High Efficiency Ceiling And Wall Laminar Airflow & HEPA Filter Diffusers For Cleanroom
CUSTOMIZED DESIGN IS AVAILABLE
Ceiling HEPA filter unit AFV-8 is made of filter housing, standard
diffusers KD-1, AKD-1, KD-6, OD-8 or OD-9 and HEPA filter. Filter
is fitted with washer of a rectangular cross-section. Housing
of sheet steel is air tight welded according to DIN 1946 and
coloured in RAL 9010. Two pressure gauge attachments for
measuring of a pressure drop are incorporated into the housing.
Diffusers made of sheet steel are coloured in white (RAL 9010).
AFV-8 housing has a special sealing frame designed to perform
sit tightness test.
Ceiling Hepa filter units are used in air supply or extraction applications
in air conditioning and ventilation installations in rooms requiring the
highest standards of air purity. Hepa filters of E10 to H14 class prevent the
intake of particles larger than 0.3 μm. For initial pressure loss see filter HEPAFILTER.
Filter housings for filter thickness between 60 and 80 mm, delivered without filter.
1. All filter components are subjected to a factory in-coming Quality Control checking and testing procedure.
2. Filter media are controlled by the Quality Control Laboratory to ensure all design parameters and test criteria meet specifications and performance results.
3. Throughout production & assembly, on line and laboratory controls & tests are made to ensure every perfect filter.
4. Representative filter from each batch type and production run are subjected to a complete test flow evaluation to determine efficiency, pressure drop and dust holding capacity.
5. To ensure that ex-factory products are maintained in perfect condition and are not damaged during transport to final destination.
Ceiling diffuser with a radial air discharge pattern where “room-side replaceable” HEPA or ULPA filters are required.
Rapid jet velocity decay - short throws
Intrusive radial pattern baths critical areas in continuous supply of clean air and lowers the concentration of airborne particles / contaminants
High ventilation rates with occupant comfort
Use in high air change spaces such as labs, pharmaceutical manufacturing, animal rooms, and industrial applications
|Model||Install size||Filter size||Flange size||Air flow|
|Tube on top/side||(BXAXH)mm||(H13)||(mm)||M3/h|
Customized design is available.
|Product Name||Ceiling And Wall HEPA Filter Units/Laminar Airflow & HEPA Filter Diffusers/Hepa Diffuser /HEPA Filter Ceilings|
|Material||SUS304,SUS201,SS304, Cold rolled plate|
|Delivery Time||7-15 working days|
|Shipping Port||Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Shanghai|
|Payment||T/T,L/C, West Union, D/P, Cash|