KeLing Purification Technology Company Limited
Advanced. High-Qulity. Reasonable.
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Softwall Cleanroom||Other Name:||Modular Cleanroom/ Clean Booth|
|Cleanliness:||Class100-class100000||Design Drawing:||Free Design Drawing|
class100 Modular Purification Clean Room,
class100000 softwall modular cleanrooms
Modular Purification Clean Room/ Softwall Cleanroom Different Cleanliness Level
If you need a quotation, pls email me. we will design the clean booth as your requirment.
(1) The modular cleanroom exterior is made of industrial-grade aluminum or stainless steel that is sturdy, resistant to rust, and does not collect dust.
(2) The exterior is covered with anti-static material (often acrylic board) that is highly transparent, pliable and durable.
(3) Fan Filter Units (FFU) employ a centrifugal fan, may run at a variety of different speeds, are easy to maintain, give off low vibration and noise levels, and are very durable. FFUs are the engine behind the air purification function of the cleanroom, and E-Clean's new FFUs are specially designed to operate quietly. Our FFUs are compatible with cleanrooms from FS209E levels 100-100,000 and ISO levels 5-8.
(4) Our modular cleanrooms only use lights approved for cleanroom applications. These lights do not produce any dust.
(1) Can be used independently or as a component of a clean area
(2) Lower fixed costs, easier installation, and quicker turnaround than a permanent cleanroom
(3) Modular structure allows for easy adjustment of cleanliness level, scalability, and reutilization
(4) Attachable wheels allow for convenient mobility
Maintaining your Modular Cleanroom
(1) Regularly wipe surfaces with alcohol clean wipes to maintain cleanliness.
(2) Ensure more than one power source is available to the cleanroom. That way your operation is not compromised in the event of a power failure.
(3) Stress the importance of not coming into contact with any filtration equipment to your employees. Take precautions to avoid excessive contact with the anti-static curtains.
(4) Personnel should only wear approved cleanroom apparel, including shoes and masks, to avoid contamination risk.
(5) The fans in the cleanroom should be turned on for at 10 minutes before any personnel are allowed to enter.
Contact Person: Carol Li